No Products in the Cart
Hello~ This is Real Look & Company Song Mi-rye. ^^*
Today, we will introduce you to TPU.
TPU is an abbreviation of thermoplastic polyurethane, and it is called thermoplastic polyurethane in Korean.
There must have been many people who were confused between TPU and urethane, but they are actually the same thing. ^^
TPU is an eco-friendly material that is harmless to the human body. It has good elasticity, withstands friction well, and is resistant to oil. It is also a material used throughout the industry, including household goods such as bags and medical supplies such as blood bags.
However, I chose a urethane protective film to use it neatly, but you must have often seen it turn yellow as you use it. It's a pity, right?
This is because the TPU is discolored when it is exposed to moisture and UV rays, or when sweat and sebum on your hands meet nitrogen dioxide in the air.
Reallook urethane protective film is designed to protect the device cleanly for a long time by making up for these disadvantages as much as possible.
In addition, it is precisely cut to enhance the sense of matching with the device, and the non-slip function provides a grip that fits snugly in one hand and excellent self-resilience! It is a real-look urethane protective film that maximizes the advantages of TPU. ^^
Now let's see how to attach it. Due to the nature of the material, the urethane protective film stretches easily once it is attached and then removed, making it difficult to re-attach.
You who wash your hands before attaching are smart~
1. First, wipe the device clean with an alcohol swab and microfiber.
2. Spray RA solution little by little on your finger and the adhesive surface of the urethane protective film.
3. When ready, attach carefully while conforming to the shape of the device.
4. After attaching, gently push the remaining RA solution and air bubbles to the edge using a microfiber or squeegee.
5. For 2 to 3 days before it is perfectly attached, be careful when using the case as the urethane protective film may be pushed.
Click here for more detailed installation instructions!
Go to see how to attach Real Look urethane liquid crystal protection film
Tip. Air bubbles remaining when attached usually disappear naturally within 72 hours, so there is no need to forcefully remove them. ^^